I like to host people's hobby sites, honestly.
I hate having to constantly move my shit for my forum roleplay games when image hosting sites go down - so I'd prefer to just self-host when possible.
Most of my friends are just online buddies. I mean...I talk to my co-workers too, I guess. If I host you, it means that I at least like you enough that I'll be willing to get to know you to see if we could be friends.
- No hate sites. Honestly, if you don't like something, don't bother making a site for it. (You can, of course, post your personal opinions on almost anything on a personal blog.)
- Link back to this domain. Because this is a free service, this should go without question. I will ONLY make an exception if I'm hosting someone's personal domain.
- You CAN host other people if I am hosting you on your own domain. However, this will only be allowed with a small monthly fee of $1 per month.
- No outdated scripts. This does not mean I expect you to update scripts for every single QOL update that is added. However, I do expect you to upgrade whenever there is a security update included in the most recent version.
- A subdomain of your choice:
- An email forwarder of your choice:
- Unlimited disk space & bandwidth (within reason).
- TRADE POST ONLY: Selection of pre-installed mods including caitlin's better etcg collecting page + Card Search